Risk level
1/6 This number is indicative of the risk of the product, being 1/6 indicative of lower risk and 6/6 of higher risk.
Liquidity alerts
Reimbursement, redemption or early repayment of part or all of the principal amount invested is subject to fees or penalties.

Plan Ahorro Flexible

The best way to save with full availability

Flexible Savings Plan* with more advantages than ever. 3.30% Profitability on account of current quarter1 + 0.15% bonus on new extraordinary contributions2. And now if you hire a Flexible Savings Plan, you can redeem your money without penalties during the first three years.3

Excellent return
*Profitability at the end of 2023: 3.83%, pending approval by the 2024 General Assembly. Past returns do not presuppose future returns.

*SVA System included in the Universal Plan for the Legal Profession.

1. Profitability at the end of 2023: 3.83%, pending approval by the 2024 General Assembly. Past returns do not presuppose future returns.

2. As long as you maintain your accumulated balance until the end of the year. Bonus applied to extraordinary contributions made from 3/1 to 7/31, 2024. See promotion bases.

3. Everything you contribute to your Flexible Savings Plan between March 1 and July 31, 2024, you can redeem without any penalty during the first 3 years². See promotion bases. Contributions made after July 31, 2024, may be redeemed under the usual conditions: the first year only what was contributed can be withdrawn, without profitability. From the second year onwards, 2.5% will be charged, and from the second to the third, 1%. From the end of the third year since the initial contracting of the Flexible Savings Plan, the surrender value will be the accumulated fund without any penalty.

Do you want to know if you are eligible to become a member of Mutualidad?


Advantages: the savings plan that suits you

The Plan Ahorro Flexible is based on two fundamental advantages: the first is that you can pay in as much as you want and the second is that you can get the money back when you need it.

In this plan you can hire, in addition to the savings-retirement coverage, the coverage for Death, Permanent Disability, Temporary Professional Disability and Dependency.

In this sense, you can fully customize your Flexible Savings Plan to your personal needs, so that you will only pay for what you need.


What do I need to do to take out the policy?

In just a few minutes you can sign up for your Plan Ahorro Flexible through our website, with no paperwork or lengthy procedures.

If you are already a member, you can apply for this product by logging into your private area.

If you are not a member, start the process now.

Need help?

We are at your disposal to answer any questions you may have about this product and its contract, do not hesitate to contact us.


Your good habits will save you money!

We present Microahorro, a simple and effective tool to save with small gestures. This tool is available for free to all members who have contracted the Flexible Savings Plan.

Get all the information so that you too can say #YoSíAhorro.

Salud financiera

Any questions?

What do you need to know about withdrawals?
How do I know how much return I am getting?

At the end of each quarter, each member will be informed by means of the Quarterly Report of the amount to be paid on account for the following quarter. If at the end of the year 90% of the actual return obtained is higher than the return paid on account, the difference is paid as a performance supplement to each member. The remaining 10% is earmarked for charity, mainly in favour of pensioners.

What happens to the risk coverage if I stop contributing to this Plan?

In the event that you have risk coverage in force, the cost of such coverage will be deducted from your accumulated savings balance until you decide to cancel it or until the balance is reduced to zero.

What does death cover allow me to do?

It allows you to leave an insured capital sum to the beneficiaries of your choice so that, in the event of your death, they can receive it in any way they wish: either as a capital sum or as an annuity.

When can I get my money?

With the Plan Ahorro Flexible it is not necessary to wait for retirement. You can withdraw the accumulated balance after the first month (with the corresponding penalties until the third year).

What other risk cover, apart from death, can I take out?

With the Plan Ahorro Flexible you can apply for permanent disability and temporary professional disability cover.

You may also be interested in

Are you a member of Mutualidad?

Download our app and you will be able to access your personal space where you carry out all your business.